Saturday, January 1, 2011

Photo 54 - Life

Jen over at Cabin Fever is taking on a 365 challenge, only she's actually going to do it in 365 days.  Clearly, I'll be lucky if I get mine done in this decade.  :)

Anyway, she has a GREAT idea for topics.  Every day she's going to use a word generator online to produce a word and then use that word as inspiration for her photos.  I think it's a great idea.  While I know full well I won't be participating every day, I'm excited to at least try to join in once in a while.

Today's word:

Life. noun.
    1. The property or quality that distinguishes living organisms from dead organisms and inanimate matter, manifested in functions such as metabolism, growth, reproduction, and response to stimuli or adaptation to the environment originating from within the organism.
    2. The characteristic state or condition of a living organism.




    I took this from my desk last night after Lilly and I got home from our New Years Eve "party" over at my friend's house.  She's waiting patiently for me to finish up on the computer and join her for a snuggle in bed.  She's one of the things that makes my life worth living. 




    365 Words through Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment