Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Keepsakes

 A while back I was reading an article about removing clutter from your life.  It mentioned a lot of things I should probably take into consideration but won't.  (hey, at least I'm being honest)  One thing, however, did sink in.

It said that instead of keeping a ton of sentimental things that will just sit around unused, you should take a picture of them and then let them go - particularly things that somebody else could use if you were to donate them.

I happen to think this is a great idea.


A couple weeks before I went to pick up Mendel I stopped at PetCo to see what they had on sale after Christmas.  I do this after most holidays.  Pretty much everything from the holiday is on sale, and it's a great way to get super cute toys cheap.  I spotted a really cute little lion with a Santa hat on that was 50% off.



 


 






No comments:

Post a Comment